The NEXUS 3400 has a fully enclosed body. Dust proof. Can either be accommodated with a manual spindle for semi-automatic testing or with a motorized spindle (the M-model) for fully automatic testing.
The standard included Brinell Indent Optical Scanner (BIOS) can be used on large or small components. One push on the button of the BIOS generates a crisp high definition image of the indent on the large full color touch screen. Automatic measurement provides instant Brinell readings. The rock solid frame structure, covered with ABS shock absorbers can withstand the harshest environment.
- Scales: Brinell.
- Test forces: 62.5 kgf - 3000 kgf.
- Microscope: BIOS Brinell Indent Optical Scanner.
- Load app. system: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Control: Fully integrated Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONS advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement.
- Display: 10.4” industrial touch screen.
- Software: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer.
- Illumination: Power LED.
- Z-axis: Manual or motorized. Clamp to protect indenter and fix workpiece to anvil or stage.
- Workpiece acc.: 3400 :520 mm (H) X 280 mm (D) ; 3400M : 485 mm (H) X 280 mm (D)
- Anvils: Anvils, stages, accessories as per detailed catalogue.