The NEMESIS 6200 hardness tester is a state-of-the-art machine. It features an all linear force application system, with a descending test head and a fixed work piece position. This completely eliminates, any unwanted tolerance in the depth measurement.The 6200 model features Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system, fully automatic, servo motor driven. This hardness tester can accommodate a wide variety of applications due to the IMPRESSIONS advanced hardness software. Perfectly suitable for aircraft engine parts, automobile parts, production lines, general quality assurance and the highest standard for laboratory use.
- Scales: Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell, Brinell (RSB models).
- Test forces: 3, 10kgf pre-load; 60, 100, 150kgf main load.
- All Brinell test forces from 1kgf - 250kgf (RSB models).
- Load app. system: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Control: Fully integrated WIndows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONS advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 15” full color touch screen.
- Advanced output: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS cert.
- Laser: Built-in laser posiitioning system.
- Software: No. of tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, Cp, Cpk, individual readings list, storage memory, Dwell time, test force setting, scale selection, calibration etc.
- Illumination: Adjustable workpiece illumination.
- Z-Axis: Descending test head, with collision detection, CNC motorized, ball bearing spindle, with fast up down and joystick for fine adjustment.
- XY-stage: Manual, motorized stages (6200) or/and anvils or work tables at choice.
- Workpiece acc.: 345mm (H) X 220mm (D).