The traditional swivel system (indenter/objective) universal hardness tester previously equipped with a matt screen, nowadays has a modern video indent measuring system with 18 Megapixels camera, an ultra-fast Windows i7 controller, automatic measurement and can be used for all hardness procedures; Brinell, Vickers, Knoop, HVT and HBT according to DIN, ISO standards.
The NEXUS 7700 also covers all Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell hardness scales. The tester can be equipped with an automatic motorized spindle which makes it possible to position your workpiece without any effort. In combination with a manual or motorized CNC XY-stage the tester offers the option of running case depth hardness programs, pre-defined testing patterns and/or other specific or special tasks defined by the user.
Perfectly suitable for testing hardness of castings and forgings, wide application within the automotive and aerospace industry or laboratory and workshop testing.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Knoop.
- Test forces: 0.5kgf - 250kgf.
- Camera: 18 Megapixels, Full HD camera system, with zoom and autofocus.
- Load app. system: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Control: Fully integrated Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSION advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 12” full color touch screen.
- Advanced output: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS certified.
- Software:No. of tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, CP, CPk, individual readings list, storage memory, Dwell time, test force setting, scale selection, calibration etc.
- Illumination: Adjustable workpiece illumination.
- Spindle: Manual or motorized.
- Z-axis: Motorized, lifts up to 800 kg.
- Clamp: Clamp to protect indenter and fix workpiece to anvil or stage.
- XY-Stage: Manual, motorized stages or/and anvils or work tables at choice.
- Workpiece acc.: 340mm (H) X 205mm (D).