The NEMESIS 9600 is a heavy-duty floor type universal hardness tester most suitable for harsh testing conditions of very large parts. This floor type frame reaches a height of 2 meters and offers a workspace of not less than 650mm height and a throat depth of 395mm from spindle center.
The heavy duty motorized spindle with over 800 kg lifting capacity allows to position the test piece on the required working height. Rockwell, Vickers and Brinell, but also pure depth test methods such as HVT and HBT are part of the standard test procedures of the NEMESIS 9600.
The second Z-axis has a 150mm stroke descending test head which gives unique flexibility.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Knoop, HVT & HBT, Plastic ISO 2039/1, Carbon.
- Test forces: 200gf - 3000kgf.
- Camera: 18 Mega pixel, Full HD camera system, with zoom and autofocus.
- Overview camera: Full HD optical zoom stage overview camera.
- 8 position turret: 3 indenters, 3 objectives, Class 2 laser for positioning and optional integrated overview camera.
- Objectives: 0.7x, 2.5x, 5x, 10, 20x, 40x, 60x, 100x.
- Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Load app. system control: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback. Fully integrated Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONSTM advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 15” full color touch screen.
- Advanced output: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS certified.
- Software: No. of tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, CP, CPk, individual readings list, storage memory, Dwell time, test force setting, scale selection, calibration etc.
- Illumination: Power LED.
- Z-Axis: CNC motorized, ball bearing slide, with fast up down and digital scroll wheel for fine adjustment.
- XY-Stage: Manual, motorized stages or/and anvils or work tables at choice.
- Workpiece acc.: 650mm(H) X 395mm (D).