The FALCON 500 series, Micro Vickers, Vickers and Micro Brinell hardness testing machines are a new generation of instruments, improving conventional hardness testing methods and focused on eliminating user influence on the test results.
The unique force actuator system utilizes an electronically controlled closed loop system and advanced force sensor technology, to achieve absolute accuracy, reliability and repeatability, on each of the forces used for a test.
Besides this advanced electromechanical force application system, the FALCON offers superior quality mechanical and optical components, used to complete the instrument.
The innovative software functions of IMPRESSIONS™ workflow control allow file storing, test program setting and storing, image zoom, auto focus, limit settings, conversions to other hardness scales, system setup and (remote) control, pattern testing (CHD/Nht/Rht) and widely contributes to the high reproducibility of test results.
Fully automatic image evaluation combined with intuitive operator software avoid operator influence on the test results.
A rock solid frame structure, that can withstand the harshest environment, is covered by shock and damage proof ABS covers. The covers avoid damage to the machines high tech interior and stay in a good condition over the years to come. No dents or paint damage from fallen work pieces. Replacement of the covers, if required as all, is easy and economic.
The FALCON series beating heart is a powerful embedded micro system controller with no moving or running parts and entirely packed in a chip and dust proof enclosure. The system is easy to service and can be exchanged in just minutes if ever required.
- Fully automatic Micro/Macro Vickers, Knoop & Brinell system
- Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system
- Load range 1gf up to 62.5Kgf
- Automatic test force setting
- Vickers Scales:
HV0.001, 0.002, 0.003, 0.004, 0.005, 0.006, 0.007, 0.008, 0.009, 0.010, 0.015, 0.020, 0.025, 0.050, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50
- Knoop Scales:
HK/0.001, 0.003, 0.005, 0.01, 0.015, 0.02, 0.025, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50
- Brinell Scales:
HB1/1Kgf, 1.25Kgf, 2.5Kgf, 5Kgf, 10Kgf, 30Kgf;
HB2.5/6.25Kgf, 7.8125Kgf, 15.625Kgf, 31.25Kgf, 62.5Kgf
- KIC fracture toughness
- Test force tolerance
<0,5% for test force 100gr to 62.5kg,
<1% for test force below 100gr
- 15” Industrial HD Touch screen, Embedded Powerful Fanless System Controller, 80GB SSD data storage drive, Windows 7 Embedded, RJ45 LAN, WLAN, USB, RS-232, HDMI & VGA
- IMPRESSIONS™, full tester & configuration control, graphic indent simulation, test program setting for user defined test programs, large test results storage, 5 simultaneous conversions to other hardness scales, limit settings, advanced test report generator, CSV export, graphics display engine & many more functions
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Automatic Brightness, Contrast and Sharpness control
- Auto Focus
- Automatic indent measurement
- CAM 2 Zoom Overview (Optional)
- Calibrated stepless Indent ZOOM system
- Auto save, program setup, data storage
- Motorized Z-axis with dynamic Intelli control
- 2 indenter positions, 4 objective positions
- Quality optical system
- 5Mpx HD camera
- Collision detection and z-axis retraction system, avoids turret damage
- Connection for motorized X-Y stages (standard)
- Embedded 5 axis CNC controller (standard)