The NEXUS 8100 standard and XL are dual Z-axis Universal hardness Testers. Not only can the spindle be located at any position in height, the test head with 50mm stroke will then conduct all testing, to reduce that spindle movement to a minimum.
It can be seen as the best of two worlds, having workpiece accommodation freedom and conducting testing at visual height.
The range contains high-quality mechanical components and is equipped with an 18 Megapixels integrated camera with calibrated zoom function guaranting fast and accurate user-independent measurements.
The sturdy design of the NEXUS 8100 (XL) allows rough workshop conditions. Aircraft engine parts, automobile parts, production line integration, general quality assurance and laboratory use are all fields covered by the NEXUS 8100 (XL).
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Knoop, HVT & HBT, Plastic
ISO 2039/1, Carbon.
- Test forces: 200 gf - 3000 kgf.
- Camera: 18 Megapixels, Full HD camera system, with zoom and autofocus.
- Overview camera: Full HD optical zoom stage overview camera.
- 8 position turret: 3 indenters, 3 objectives, Class 2 laser for positioning and optional integrated overview camera.
- Objectives: 0.7X, 2.5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 60X, 100X
Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Load app. system control: Fully integrated Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONSTM advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 15” full color touch screen.
- Advanced output: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS certified.
- Software: No. of tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, CP, CPk, individual readings list, storage memory, Dwell time, test force setting, scale selection, calibration etc.
- Illumination: Power LED.
- Spindle: Manual or motorized, ball bearing slide, with fast up down and digital scroll wheel
for fine adjustment.
- XY-Stage: Manual, motorized stages or/and anvils or work tables at choice.
- Workpiece acc.: 350 mm (H) X 260 mm (D)