The NEXUS 605U universal hardness tester main body is a fine casted rigid structure which incorporates a load cell, closed loop force actuator providing continuous force feedback information. Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers & Knoop hardness testing procedures can be conducted according to ISO and ISTM standards.
The NEXUS 605U fits perfectly within many small metal working companies, schools and universities.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Knoop.
- Test forces: 2.5 kgf - 187.5 kgf.
- Load app. system: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback
- Microscope: Electronic micrometer eyepiece or Analogue eyepiece.
- Control/Display: i-Touch, 6.5’’ full color touch screen.
- Software:No. of tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, CP, CPk, individual readings list, storage memory, Dwell time, test force setting, scale selection, calibration etc.
- Illumination: Adjustable workpiece illumination.
- Frame: Traditional cast iron frame with spindle and spindle bellows.
- Clamp: Clamp to protect indenter and fix workpiece to anvil or stage.
- Workpiece acc.: 260 mm (H) X 165 mm (D).
- Anvils: Anvils, stages, accessories as per detailed catalogue.