The NEMESIS 9500™ is the universal hardness tester most suitable for heavy duty testing in the INNOVATEST® standard range of testers. Partly based on the technology of the NEMESIS 9000™. Built for tough environments.
The floor type frame reaches a height of 2 meters and offers a workspace of not less than 650mm height and a throat depth of 400mm from spindle center. Rockwell, Vickers and Brinell, but also pure depth test methods such as H, HVT and HBT are part of the standard test procedures of the NEMESIS 9500™.
3 Models cover a range of test loads either up to 250kgf/2.45kN, 750kgf/7.35kN or 3000kgf/29kN.
The frame of the NEMESIS 9500™ is equipped with a heavy duty motorized spindle, allowing to position the test piece on the required working height. The NEMESIS 9500™ has a descending test head allowing each test piece to be tested on an ergonomic working height. The linear actuator of the NEMESIS 9500™ is equipped with a load cell closed loop system guaranteeing excellent accuracy and a wide range of fast testing procedures.
The test head is equipped with a 6 positions modular turret (indentors and objectives) and an optical zoom video system with 5mp HD camera. High performance embedded micro PC driven automatic and manual indent measurement with automatic filing and storage functions. Refined algorithms for automatic measurement on materials normally less suitable for automatic measurement.
- Brinell, Vickers, Knoop, Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, HVT & HBT, Ball indentation for plastic ISO 2039/1
- Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system
- Load range 1Kgf - 250Kgf (9501),
3Kgf until 750Kgf (9502),
10Kgf until 3000Kgf (9503)
- Rockwell Scales: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, P, R, S, V,
15N, 30N, 45N, 15T, 30T, 45T, 15W, 30W, 45W,
15X, 30X, 45X, 15Y, 30Y, 45Y
- Vickers Scales: HV/1Kgf, 2Kgf, 3Kgf, 4Kgf, 5Kgf, 10Kgf, 20Kgf, 30Kgf, 50Kgf, 100Kgf, 120Kgf;
- Brinell Scales: HB1/1Kgf, 2.5Kgf, 5Kgf, 10Kgf, 30Kgf;
HB2.5/6.25Kgf, 15.625Kgf, 31.25Kgf, 62.5Kgf, 187.5Kgf;
HB5/25Kgf, 62.5Kgf, 125Kgf, 250Kgf, 750Kgf;
HB10/100Kgf, 250Kgf, 500Kgf, 750Kgf, 1000Kgf, 1500Kgf, 3000Kgf;
- HVT Scales: HVT/5Kgf - 120Kgf;
- HBT Scales: HBT/5Kgf - 3000Kgf;
- Ball indentation for plastic ISO 2039/1
(scales depending on model)
- Descending test head with 6, 7 or 8 position turret, standard 3 indenters, 3 objectives
- 15’’ Industrial HD Touch screen, Embedded Powerful Fanless System Controller, 2x 80GB SSD data storage drive Windows 7 Embedded, RJ45 LAN, WLAN, USB, RS-232
- IMPRESSIONS™, full tester & configuration control, graphic indent simulation, test program setting for user defined test programs, large test results storage, 3 simultaneous conversions to other hardness scales, limit settings, advanced test report generator, CSV export, graphics display engine & many more functions
- Indent ZOOM function
- High accuracy depth measuring system
- Built-in driver pack for X-Y or Jominy stages
- Workpiece accommodation: maximum test height 650mm, maximum depth 400mm
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Wireless mouse and keyboard
- Motorized spindle with 800Kg lifting capacity