NEMESIS 9100RS(B), is the ‘’big brother’’ of the 6200 series. This Rockwell/Brinell hardness testers frame is constructed for continuous use of 3000kgf test force, 20 X more than the requirement for Rockwell, and therefore very suitable for Brinell.
The ultimate rigid linear force actuator can be equipped with a variety of extensions. The 9103RS(B) workhorse conducts besides pure Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness scales, a full load range up to 3000kgf.
This tester is often used to perform 24/7 testing in robotic systems, in-line systems and/or can be used for special stages and fixtures to conduct fully automatic testing on for instance crankshafts.
- Scales: Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell, Brinell (RSB model).
- Test forces: 3, 10kgf pre-load; 60, 100, 150kgf main load. All Brinell test forces from up to 3000kgf.
- Load app. system: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Control: Integrated i7 Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONSTM advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 15” full color touch screen.
- Advanced output: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS certified.
- Software: No. of tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, CP, CPk, individual readings list, storage memory, Dwell time, test force setting, scale selection, calibration etc.
- Illumination: Adjustable workpiece illumination.
- Z-Axis: Descending test head, with collision detection, CNC motorized, ball bearing slide, with fast up down and digital scroll wheel for fine adjustment.
- XY-stage: Manual, motorized stages or/and anvils or work tables at choice.
- Workpiece acc.: 9100RS : 415mm (H) X 220 mm (D). 9100RSB : 415mm (H) X 225 mm (D).