The R130 is a portable, battery-powered instrument for checking surface roughness, with the measured values displayed on a digital readout display. The instrument can be used in laboratory, inspection area, workshop, or wherever on-site surface roughness testing is required
- Pocket-sized and economically priced!
- External and internal finish testing with swivable tracer
- Ra and Rz parameters in one instrument and all available after each individual test
- Standard 9V battery
- Auto-off after 2 minuter
- Standard cut-off 0.8mm, adjustable to 1-3-5 times
- Piëzo-electric pick-up stylus for external surfaces with diamond tip of 2 micron according to the latest ISO standards