The NEMESIS 9100RS is often used to perform 24/7 testing in robotic systems, in-line systems
and/or can be used for special stages and fixtures to conduct fully automatic testing on for instance crankshafts.
Usually, the shapes of crankshafts are complex, and many defects are induced during the process of crankshaft forging such as under-filling, laps and folds. The hardness of the bearing surfaces is one of the key points of attention. This affordable near to fully automatic machine measures the hardness of the cranks of 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell.
- Test forces: 3, 10kgf pre-load; 60, 100, 150kgf main load.
- Multi Load Cell, Closed Loop force application system, error <0,25%
- Descending test head, with fixed work piece position.
- Clamping nose, designed for crankshaft testing.
- Quick change anvil post & CNC motorized XY-stages, variable stage dimensions and travel ways.
- Full XY-stage overview camera, optical zoom system, with variable field of view.
- Z-axis with ball bearing spindle.
- Integrated i7 Windows Conroller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONS advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Industrial 15” touch screen, option for second screen 15’’ to 55’’ or projector.
- Top-class replaceable body parts, shock proof ABS covers.