The 8103 series are heavy duty hardness testers, robust, rigid, heavy duty design suitable for HBT measurement and contain high-quality mechanical components. Load cell, closed loop force feedback system. Unique in its class, the NEXUS 8103 series have a descending test head and a manual or motorized Z-Axis spindle. This provides a flexible working height and automated test head operation.
Aircraft engine parts, automobile parts and production lines are all covered by the NEXUS 8103. The NEXUS 8103 is developed as a fast Brinell Depth measuring system. The optional supplied BIOS scanner allows to conduct optical measurements too.
- Scales: Brinell, Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell.
- Test forces: 3 kgf - 3000 kgf.
- Microscope: BIOS Brinell Indent Optical Scanner.
- Load app. system:Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Control: Fully integrated Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONSTM advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 15” full color touch screen.
- Software: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS certified.
- Illumination: Power LED.
- Z-axis: Manual or motorized.
- Clamp: Clamp to protect indenter and fix workpiece to anvil or stage.
- Workpiece acc.: 380 mm (H) X 260 mm (D)
- Anvils: Anvils, stages, accessories as per detailed catalogue.