The floor type Brinell hardness tester NEMESIS 9600RS(B) is equipped with a heavy duty motorized spindle, allowing to position the test piece on the required working height.
The descending test head (second Z-axis) allows each sample to be tested on an ergonomic working height.
The linear actuator of the NEMESIS 9600RSB is equipped with a (multi) load cell closed loop system guaranteeing excellent accuracy and a wide range of fast testing procedures.
- Scales: Brinell, Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell.
- Test forces: 1 kgf - 250 kgf (NEMESIS 9600 RSB)
- Test forces: 3 kgf - 3000 kgf (NEMESIS 9600 RSB)
- Microscope: BIOS Brinell Indent Optical Scanner.
- Load app. system:Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback.
- Control: Fully integrated Windows i7 Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONSTM advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, keyboard & mouse.
- Display: 15” full color touch screen.
- Software:Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer, Q-DAS certified.
- Z-axis: Motorized, lifts up to 800 kg.
- Clamp: Clamp to protect indenter and fix workpiece to anvil or stage.
- Workpiece acc.: 650 mm (H) X 395 mm (D)
- Anvils: Anvils, stages, accessories as per detailed catalogue.