NEMESIS 9003B, represents the latest top of the range development of high speed production Brinell hardness testing. Modern design, innovated technology, based on the application of precision mechatronic components.
A superior level of precision combined with advance graphic images for maximum test procedure control.
The NEMESIS 9003B represents Brinell hardness testing at the highest possible standard.
Aircraft engine parts, automobile parts, production lines, general quality assurance and laboratory use, are all fields covered by the NEMESIS 9003B.
- Brinell, HBT (Brinell depth measurement)
- Meets or exceeds, ISO, ASTM, JIS standards
- Brinell and Brinell depth measurement (HBT)
- Superior range of testloads/force application ranging from 5kgf/49N to 3000kgf/29kN
- Fixed workpiece position (no spindle)
- Descending test head with automatic workpiece detection
- Extended indentor base with high force clamping attachment and indentor protection
- PC based INNOVATEST IMPRESSIONS™ hardness testing firmware and database file system, standard
- Large, adjustable 15’’ industrial touch screen
- Built-in industrial SSD hard drives offer nearly endless file storing
- LAN, WLAN, USB-2, RS-232, Printer and DVI connectivity
- Optional: On board built-in driver for motorized Y-stage (Jominy testing) or X-Y stage (Pattern testing)
- Free definable test patterns case depth, traverse, free style, etc. (optional)
- Machine covers made of shock, damage and fire proof recyclable ABS
- Large range of optional accessories
- Large testpiece accommodation H=380mm, D=220mm