Regional Sales Managers for Asia (excl. China) and Middle East /Africa
Position 1: ASIA (excluding China)
Position 2: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
In this ambitious and challenging role, you will be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of the INNOVATEST market position in a particular region. Also for the training & management of distributors in such a region as well as supporting distributors on local exhibitions.
You will further support distributors or larger end-users to assure the successful closing of orders.
This job is being supported by well-equipped local showrooms in your territory, excellent back office support, application advisors and a strong marketing team that’s providing you with promotion materials, local advertising and any digital or printed matters.
The persons we are looking for have profound knowledge of materials testing in general and good understanding of metallurgical hardness testing.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Primarily self-responsible for the growth of sales and markets in your territory
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential distributors
- Prepare and follow up on quotations and tender documents
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/conferences, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Managing and expanding the network of distributors and agents in a particular Territory
- Gather and share information on market trends
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Pro-actively follow up on accounts to generate new sales
- Support distributors in closing deals and answering tender questions
- Direct Sales to Key Customers or Institutes
- Education in materials science or engineering combined with education/experience in business is an advantage
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 3 years of professional sales experience
- Strong negotiator with a continuous focus on results
- Excellent command of the English language
- Availability to frequent travel
Competitive remuneration & commission scheme. Flexible on travelling cost.
If you are interested in one of the positions, please send your application letter together with your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Mr. Roland Engbersen.