If merely the best and most versatile hardness testing machine has your interest…The Innovatest® FALCON 5000 is the most revolutionary, advanced and powerful Micro Vickers, Vickers, Universal hardness testing machine currently available.
Apart from Micro Vickers, Vickers, Knoop and low force Brinell scales, configuration of the FALCON 5000 is freely to define and offers flawless upgrades to hardness testing according to standards of Superficial Rockwell, regular Rockwell & higher force Brinell hardness scales.
In its ultimate configuration and most advanced version, the FALCON 5000 offers fully automatic advanced coordinate pattern, weld pattern and free style testing of metallic and plastic parts in any common hardness scale;
- Micro Vickers
- Superficial Rockwell
- KIC fracture toughness
- HVT (Vickers depth)
- HBT (Brinell depth)
- ISO 2039 1 & 2 for plastics
Stunning test force range.
The servo driven testers force actuator allows test forces from 10gf up to 250kgf, currently unique on the world market.
Great efforts have been taken by INNOVATEST® in designing our own ultra-precise load cells and force control electronics, that are the foundation of this new product.
Setting the GLOBAL standard for advanced high speed turrets.
The FALCON 5000’s high speed, 8 position turret, has the first in the industry, standard built in: laser positioning system.
- The 8 position turret also contains 2 HD, camera’s, with auto focus and optical zoom system, allowing stage (over)viewing at indenter postion
- Quick Change stage & anvil post
- Workpiece Clamping device for depth measerment
- Ultra fast, dedicated system controller with i7 processor and 2 INTEL SSD hard drives.
- Advanced report generator with extended CSV export functionality
- Micro/Macro Vickers & Knoop,
- (Optional: Brinell, Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, HVT, HBT, ISO 2039 1/2)
- Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system
- Load range 10gf up to 250Kgf
- Vickers Scales:
HV0.010, HV0.015, HV0.020, HV0.025, HV0.050, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1, HV2, HV2.5, HV3, HV4, HV5, HV10, HV20, HV25, HV30, HV40, HV50, HV100, HV120
* All test forces are also available for the HVT scales
- KIC fracture toughness
- Knoop Scales:
HK/0.01, 0.02, 0.025, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50
- Brinell Scales:
HB1/1kgf, HB1/2.5kgf, HB1/5kgf,
HB5/25kgf, HB5/62.5kgf, HB5/125kgf
* All test forces are also available for the HBT scales
- Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell
Pre Load 3kgf & 10kgf
Main Load 15kgf, 30kgf, 45kgf, 60kgf, 100kgf & 150kgf
- ISO 2039 1/2 for plastics
- Test force tolerance
<0,5% for test force 100gr to 62.5kg,
<1% for test force below 100gr
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- 15” Industrial HD Touch screen,
- IMPRESSIONS™, full tester, configuration and work flow control
- Automatic Brightness, Contrast and Sharpness control
- Auto Focus
- Automatic indent measurement
- CAM 2 Zoom Overview system
- Descending test head with dynamic Intelli control
- 2 indenter positions, 4 objective positions
- Quality optical system, 5mp HD camera
- Connection for motorized X-Y stages (standard)
- Connectivity USB, RJ45 LAN, WLAN & HDMI
- Embedded 5 axis CNC controller (standard)