Advanced regular Rockwell type tester offering accuracy, reliability and durability at an extremely affordable price.
- Traditional dead weight system
- Manual load selection
- Rockwell Scales: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, P, R, S and V
- Full color multi-function OLED display;
- Shape correction settings for curved surfaces, Go/No Go function with visual and acoustic warning, easy calibration function, testing program storage
- Conversion to Vickers, Brinell, Shore, PSI, MPa and Rockwell scales
- Connectivity USB
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Manually operated
- Hydraulic load damper
- All functions equipped with OLED full color multi function display
- Additional advanced functions such as CONVERSION to Brinell, Vickers and all Rockwell scales.
- USB-2/RS-232 output, printer output for detailed measuring report, Go/No Go limit settings, 9999 memory positions, PROGRAM mode stores 50 test program settings, shape correction setting, full statistics.
- Direct reading of Rockwell scales HRA, B, C, D, E, F, G, K, L, M, P, R, V
- Accuracy conforms to EN-ISO 6508 and ASTM E-18
- Easy load force selection by robust dial knob
- Oil brake with variable damping by adjustable knob
- Large capacity to accommodate large test specimen
- Selectable control of load duration (dwell time)
- Motorized testing procedure
- Rugged construction, will stand up to the harshest environments
- Standard delivery including accessories ready for testing all scales